2010-12-16

This was a triumph, im making a note here; Huge success!

Im not GLaDOS but i have some intresting stuff to talk about, and no, it does not involve cake. It involves polymorphism. Do you remember like a week ago or something when i talked about the polymorphic experiment i was gonna make, well i just compiled the polymorphic image array for the final time and as i said earlier; Huge success. The code can now be fed with different images and programmed to react to events, i used it to make a little romance scene based on some images from one of my favorite anime series, Macross Zero. Also, the guy at the end is not me.

DD: I wonder if i should tell her..

DD: Hey Nora, i have to tell you something...

DD: I have thought about it for a long time, but have finally decided to be honest about my feelings...

DD: I love you.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment